Kansas, Don’t Allow Doctors to Lie to Their Patients!
A bill in Kansas would allow anti-abortion doctors to withhold or lie about information that might lead to a decision to end one’s pregnancy, like if the baby has a devastating health condition.
Doctors who think they know better than the women carrying the babies would be able to impose their own views on them, without them even knowing about it.
Every woman has the right to make her own decision based on what is best for her and her family, especially if the baby has a horrible illness that can completely change the woman and her family’s lives. Not only that, but withholding this information could stop the woman and her family from preparing for the illness, learning more about it, and deciding how to be the best parent they can be under the circumstances if they decide to keep the child.
Please tell Kansas to uphold medical integrity and honesty, not dishonesty and deceit. No government has the right to interfere in a woman’s personal and private decisions.
Petition is here.
- evolutionoftherevolution reblogged this from swamandsank
- simplyqueer likes this
- morguenightmares reblogged this from lesshumansmorecats
- nashhha likes this
- amforsythe likes this
- housebuiltbyghosts reblogged this from feministbecky
- swamandsank reblogged this from feministbecky
- orangekittykita reblogged this from caterfree10
- zestai reblogged this from caterfree10
- caterfree10 reblogged this from lesshumansmorecats
- meoplelikepeople reblogged this from lesshumansmorecats and added:
- lesshumansmorecats reblogged this from feministbecky
- ascentintolight reblogged this from feministbecky
- feministbecky reblogged this from dancing-painted-bears
- wake-up-kid likes this